As Kentuckians take the first steps toward restarting our economy, Gov. Andy Beshear on Tuesday April 28th, 2020 shared new guidelines to help businesses reopen safely as we fight the novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). To ensure the protection and safety of all of our customers and employees we’ve added or continued the following actions that our dealership wishes to share:
- Social Distancing guidelines will continue in addition to limiting 1 family member present inside our offices at any given time. During in-person sale closings, only buyers listed in sales paperwork will be allowed in the office at any given time.
- Masks, PPE - All customers should wear masks when interacting with our staff on the lot. In kind, our employees will always be wearing masks when serving you in addition to other applicable PPE as needed / required.
- Whenever possible, our sales team will continue to offer and complete sale documents via DocuSign, an electronic, secure e-signature service.
- Continued daily deep cleaning of high traffic areas -- After all interactions with high traffic areas, rest rooms, vehicles and more will be thoroughly wiped down.
- Multiple Hand Sanitizing stations are setup for employee and customer use.
- Customers should continue to make appointments for test drives in advance.
- Customers who are sick or showing signs of illness should refrain from visiting our office. We do however encourage customers to continue to work with our sales team remotely. We’ll be happy to provide videos, detailed history and more for prospective shoppers.
- Employees who are sick or show signs of illness will stay home. We’ll continue to allow employees who are able to, to continue to work from home as well.
- After any interaction, vehicles will be wiped down with recommended sanitizing products.
We appreciate your continued business and support and your health and safety is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 859-624-2277 or email: email@example.com