- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Audio system feature, standard speaker system
- Axle, 3.16 ratio, final drive
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Child seat restraint system, rear facing
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, rear child security
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 with SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection), DOHC (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with bright tips integrated in fascia
- Front wheel drive
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, rear-side, quarter panel and liftgate
- Glovebox, locking, passenger-side of instrument panel
- GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg)
- Headlamps, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon, projector lamps hi/low bi-functional with blue tint lenses and chromed bezels
- Instrumentation includes Driver Information Center, tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery, gear selector, outside air temperature and (U80) compass display
- Instrumentation, analog with mpg speedometer and tachometer
- Instrumentation, engine oil life monitor
- Liftgate, rear power
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, chromed
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- QuietTuning Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Seat adjuster, passenger 8-way power with power recliner and 2- way power lumbar
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Cross Traffic Alert
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, heated
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with Mahogany wood accents
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Storage system, rear cargo area under floor
- Suspension, Premium Ride, 4-wheel independent
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer with content theft alarm
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Trailering provisions, 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) compact steel spare wheel and tire
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down features, passenger Express-Down feature
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
For assistance, please call us @ 859.624.2277 or visit www.carsofkentucky.com for our complete inventory. You may also visit us at 356 Big Hill Ave, Richmond, KY 40475. See the difference Family Owned & Family Driven makes at Cars of Kentucky!
Vehicle Inquiry for 2017 Buick Enclave FWD 4dr Leather
Price Drop Notifications
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question to Cars of Kentucky.
Most vehicle purchases include a 90 Day Power Train Warranty (at no additional cost) if vehicle asking price is paid. Some vehicles do not apply. All vehicles are offered and sold “AS IS.” Please see a sales associate for additional details.
WHY ARE OUR PRICES SO LOW????
Cars of Kentucky operates as a wholesale dealer which means are goal is to sell vehicles under retail value. With each vehicle listing, you can compare our price vs our competitor’s price. – Our purchasing department uses the latest technology that allows us to do extensive market research on vehicles being sold in our market and within 500 miles of our market area. We then price our vehicles to be the best value available.
This is why customers travel from all over to buy from Cars of Kentucky. By pricing our vehicles in this fashion, we assure each customer gets the best price! We DO NOT inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest and we DO NOT play pricing games!
With over 35 years of being in business, we realize that value pricing is by far the best approach for our customers. Voted “Best of the Best” in Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales & Best Truck Dealership by Madison County Residents & The Richmond Register 8 times & counting!
Visit us at 356 Big Hill Ave, Richmond, KY 40475 or call us at 859.624.2277.